MISSION, VISION & VALUES
Resilient Life Institute created the FIERCELY RESILIENT™️ programs to empower individuals who are struggling with chronic health conditions or medical trauma; and who want to live the best version of their lives by leveraging their strengths and improving their resilience mindset and skillset.
Tacha's Personal Purpose & Mission:
The medical system currently is failing us by not treating us as "whole beings"; they only "see" an illness and do not address the mind, body and spirit component to living with an illness or trauma.
Tacha's goal is to reduce suffering by providing full mental and emotional support from the START... the "moment of impact" (traumatic event) .... whether it's a life changing diagnosis, or searching for an answer / diagnosis, or the toll of chronic illness.
Tacha's mission is to change this NOW by providing services, education and support to help people heal, cope, build resilience and thrive despite their circumstances.
Name: TACHA KASPER, MA, LMFT
Title: Founder of Healing Point Counseling and Resilient Life Institute LLC / FIERCELY RESILIENT™️
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Resilience Coach
- Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist (LMFT)
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
- Interstitial Cystitis / Pelvic Pain Warrior (15 years & counting)
- Childhood Abuse Survivor
Tacha Kasper, MA, LMFT
Tacha Kasper, LMFT, is a licensed clinical marriage and family psychotherapist and Resilience Coach, who specializes in transforming trauma, pain/illness and grief into inner strength, healing, and growth. Along with clinical training and research, Tacha's personal experience with Triple Negative breast cancer and 16+ years with chronic pain/illness (Interstitial Cystitis) allows her to bring empathy, insight and an "insiders" perspective to each of her clients' struggles.
Her mission and passion is to make mental health support and education accessible and convenient for those with chronic health issues. She does this via her two companies. She is the founder /CEO of Resilient Life Institute LLC whose website and signature Fiercely Resilient™ program offers a suite of solutions available for women everywhere. The online courses and events are all designed to equip, empower, and up-level health, wellness, and resiliency.
She is the owner of Healing Point Counseling, a private practice that provides professional online psychotherapy and counseling to all California residents. She is also a speaker, educator and advocate for mental and emotional health, especially for those who battle chronic health issues.
Topic Expertise includes:
- All Aspects of Chronic Pain & Illness, Cancer, Autoimmune and Invisible Illness
- Thriving During and After Cancer (Psycho-oncology)
- How to Live a FIERCELY RESILIENT™️ Life
- Mental Health Expert; Specializing in Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Grief
- Building Resilience: Learning the Mindset and Skillset, Supported by Neuroscience
- Mental Health Support for Chronic & Catastrophic Health Issues
- Surviving Breast Cancer
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Growth
- Long Term Effects of Trauma & How to Heal Trauma
- Childhood Adverse Effects and Chronic Health Conditions
- Grief & Loss Related to Illness / Cancer
- From the Moment of Diagnosis: How to Cope & Build Resilience
- Child , Adolescent & Teen Trauma and Grief
- Preventative Healing for Children
- Neuroscience & Neuroplasticity in Healing
- Salutogenesis Model: Focus on Strength & Wellbeing, Rather Than Just Disease
- Well-ness Not Just Ill-ness
- Chronic Health Issues in the Corporate World
- Women's Empowerment & Self-Compassion Skills
- Women's Health & Wellness
- Survivor's Perspective on Cancer and Chronic Pain & Illness
- and more....
Resilient Life Institute LLC
Founder / CEO: Tacha Kasper
8941 Atlanta Ave. #297
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Media Email: ResilientLife360 (at) gmail (com)
* This media page also covers Tacha's California Clinical Psychotherapy Private Practice www.HealingPointCounseling.com
Social Media Links:
Choose the Head Shot of Tacha Kasper that suites your media needs